Below are some details on the restaurant and winery offerings, but we are now also handling social media management for small businesses
in the Adelaide area.
– social media set-up and language tools
– optimisation of marketing opportunities
– long term planning and scheduling
– staff training on the social media minefield
– a plan to hand over the reins to the business if required.
Many small businesses treat social media as a free advertising tool – to their existing networks. To be truly effective, there are many ways to extend a business’ reach and yield a positive return.
A plan can be established to best address the business goals – as these are manifestly different, business to business – and drive custom to the door.
As of January, we will regularly be running short tutorial sessions on channel-to-market inside knowledge, the basics of invoicing and pricing to the wine trade, distribution management, tasting notes and wine-writer communications, wine club set-up and more.
To keep up with when and where these will be held – and yes, there will be a small fee involved – kindly email me at: email@example.com
- Basic strategy package
Assessment and strategy for development – target markets, sales technique, opportunities.
- Assessment (onsite) of brand, packaging, capabilities, existing channels.
- Assessment of wines from a retail, chain and/or on-trade perspective.
- Distribution analysed. Alternatives provided if necessary.
- Written assessment of current state of brand, and potential capabilities.
- Presentation of assessment, along with targeted plan of action.
- Current Sales and Market Assessment
Immediate market, and sales – in-market representation.
- Identifying new opportunities and channels, and the techniques needed to maximise the potential of these approaches.
- Time in trade – as required. Targeting specific customers, and conducting sales.
- Reviewer/writer/show Assessment
- Proposal for reviewer schedule, and contacts provided.
- Proposal for show schedule befitting the brand, and contacts provided.
- Media release provided.
- Media Package
- Tasting notes written if required.
- Reviewer/writer/show assessment as above.
- Establishment and management of social networking sites, webpage updates.
- Submissions (show, review, publications) and media releases managed for one year.
- Subject to availability, attendance at shows can be arranged at the cost of the brand.
- Cellar Door
- Management and systems.
- Staff training.
- Event coordination.
- Local Marketing Distribution
- Active time in trade – calling on accounts, sales, tasting and promotional opportunities solicited, wine dinners coordinated, debts recovered where possible.
- Time in trade is worked around number of wines, and current volume of sales.
- Events – can be staffed on a first in, best dressed basis. Weekend rates apply for additional hours.
- The winery will bill and despatch all sales.
- A retainer and a commission on sales will be charged by Claritas Marketing.
- Local distribution is an exclusive distribution arrangement. Wines are not to be supplied in a wholesale capacity ex-winery.
- Time in trade with Claritas Marketing is anticipated at a minimum of two visits per year. Others can be arranged as required, but may incur an additional fee for the day.
- Major accounts may be targeted on request by Claritas Marketing. Other opportunities may be presented as they arise.
- Other work outside of this – website, design, assessment, tasting notes etc - will be provided at a reduced hourly rate if required.
- National Sales and Marketing Package (per annum rate)
- Set up distribution contacts (if required).
- Set up contacts with key accounts.
- Working with distributors on planning, promotional co-ordination, trade visits and shows – subject to availability.
- Key point of contact for domestic agents.
- Social networking – establishment and management.
- Reviewers – careful selection of reviewers and submissions best suited to brand.
- Show/event selection and attendance – subject to availability.
- Assessment of brand.
- Targeted marketing plan for brand – focussed on key strengths and optimising sales and brand recognition in a developmental, ongoing manner with minimal financial outlay.
- Stock control – vintage rollovers, out of stocks etc advised to all agents.
- Seasonal sales analysis – advances, trends, preferences and how to manage or adapt.
- Profit and Loss analysis.
- Minimum 16 hours per week dedicated to brand.
- Hourly Rate – As required. Subject to availability.
- Wine List
- Suitable wine list assembled for the venue (up to fifty wines)
- Supplier contracts and/or discounts arranged.
- Staff training arranged and conducted.
- Tasting notes supplied for venue.
- Point of sale material designed if required. Printing costs to be borne by either the supplier or the venue.
- Wine List
- Wine list supplied as above – over fifty wines.
- Any vintage or varietal changes adapted as necessary (reprinting costs to be borne by the supplier or venue as required).
- Ongoing training supplied at three monthly intervals.
- Seasonal specials (if required) sourced and training provided.
- Wine/food matches provided.
- Venue assessment and training
- Venue assessed in terms of viability, and profitability.
- Profit and Loss statements assessed.
- Progression path mapped to determine future possibilities for venue.
- Function infrastructure assessed, support structure provided.
- Function package templates provided.
- Staff training provided.
- Training with suppliers arranged.
- Food/wine matching with chef and FOH.
- Advertising/promotions assessed. Options provided.
- Ongoing support provided over the rolling year.
- Function Package
- Function capacity and capability assessed.
- Function wine packages arranged with local suppliers.
- Menu consultation with chef.
- Cooperative arrangements with related suppliers coordinated (eg: party supplies, cake specialists)
- Advertising and promotional options provided
- Hourly Rate - As required. Subject to availability.